ABSENTEE LETTERS ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY SCHOOL
FROM THE PARENTS OF THEIR STUDENTS
- Dear school: Please excuse John from being absent on January 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and 33.
- Please excused Dianne from being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
- I had to keep billie home because she ad to go Christmas shopping because I didnt know what size she ware.
- Please excuse Johnny from being. It was his fathers fault.
- Mary could not come to school because she was bothered by close veins.
- Chris will not be in school cuz he has a acre in his side.
- John has been absent because he had two teeth taken off his face.
- Excuse Gloria. She has been under the doctor.
- Lillie was absent yesterday because she had a going over.
- My son is under the doctors care and should not take fisical ed. Please execute.
- Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
- My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent the weekend with the Marines.
- Please excuse Joyce from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday she fell of a tree and misplaced her hip.
- Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
- Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache, and
upsent stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother low grade
fever and ached all over. I wasn’t the best either, sore throat and fever. There must
be the flu going around, her father even got hot last night.
- please excuse Blanche from jim today. She in administrating.
- Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday.. he had
diah diahahh dyah... the shits.
- George was absent yesterday because he had a stomach.
- Ralph was absent yesterday becuase of a sore trout.
- Irving was absent this morning because he missed his bust.
- Please excuse Sarah for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
- Please excuse Wayne for being out yesterday, because he had the fuel.
Back to the Humor List |
Back to the Entrance
664 visits since 1 March 2013
Last visit was on 2017-08-15 12:26:48