The following quote were taken from insurance accident forms
were eventually published in the Toronto Sun, July 26, 1977
- Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
- The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.
- I thought my window was down, but found out it was up when I put my hand through it.
- I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
- A truck backed through my windshield into my wife’s face.
- A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
- The guy was all over the road; I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
- I pulled from the side of the road, glance at my mother-in-law headed over the embankment.
- In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
- I had been shopping for plants all day, and was on my way home. As I reached the intersection, a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision. I did not see the other car.
- I had been driving my car for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
- I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.
- As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
- To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front of me, I struck the pedestrian.
- My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.
- An invisible car came out of nowhere, stuck my vehicle, and vanished.
- I told the police that I was not injured but upon removing my hat, I found that I had a skull fracture.
- I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.
- The pedestrian had no idea which way to go, so I ran over him.
- I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car.
- The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
- The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end.
- I was unable to stop in time and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passengers then left immediately for a vacation with injuries.
Back to the Humor List |
Back to Chaz Mania
518 visits since 1 March 2013
Last visit was on 2017-08-17 01:27:22